Foster Care ServicesRead about our Foster Care program and the services offered.
Ryan Good, LCSW, LISWRyan has over 13 years of experience specializing in the provision of therapeutic foster care.
May is National Foster Care MonthRead more about how you can get involved
American Foundation of Counseling Services provides counseling for individuals and families, foster care programs, and support for clergy and congregations throughout the Green Bay, Wisconsin area.
American Foundation of Counseling Services promotes optimal health by providing counseling, foster care, education, consultation and relationship building services.
Acting with justice
Serving one another
Walking humbly in faith
(Adapted from Micah 6:8)
6th Annual Ethics in Business Awards
Keynote speaker Lt. Col. David Jones from West Point Military Academy.
- Foster children will benefit from the 1st annual Ryan Pickett Foundation's Celebrity Golf Classic (June 22, 2013). Proceeds from this event will support independent living skills, as well as services and support for children turning 18 and leaving foster care. More information to come.
- AFCS has been selected as one of the beneficiaries of the 2013 Schreiber Charity Golf Classic (July 29, 2013). Proceeds will support mental health services for children in our community. More information to come.
- AFCS benefits from 2013 Doctor's in Recital. Learn more about the event
- Foster Parents Needed - Read more about our foster care program
- AFCS Receives Accreditation Click for Details
AFCS Concealed Carry Policy
American Foundation of Counseling Services, in keeping with our Mission and Values, has chosen to ban all weapons, concealed or otherwise, on AFCS premises. We believe this is in the best interests of our clients and staff. If you have any questions, please call (920) 437-8256. We appreciate your cooperation.